We find the right kind of
Our investment advisory specialists know how to look for a suitable investor for your property.
Sell investment property
Our investment advisory specialists are ready to assist you in finding the right investor for your property. In the majority of cases, we do not conduct investment transactions in public, but rather in a confidential and private process. We reach out to potential investors directly and with total discretion. We also ensure a highly structured transaction process with clear milestones.
Our investment advisory expertise is demonstrated by our track record. Feel free to learn more about some of our recent successes below.
We can work with you closely to find the right investor for your property.
Our structured transaction process ensures the successful sale of your investment property or real estate portfolio.
Sale of investment property or portfolio
Our overall approach is to break down the sales process, either for a single property or real estate portfolio, into the following steps:
Structuring and vendor due diligence
- Clarification of mandate with client e.g. scope and goals
- Analysis, definition and structuring of the targeted transaction
- Vendor due diligence including valuation, SWOT analysis from the potential investor’s perspective and more
- Short description (teaser) of property/portfolio in German
- Confidentiality/NDA agreement in German
- Creation of property dossier package/information memorandum in German
- Collection and organization of relevant documents and information
- Longlist of potential buyers
Non-binding offer (NBO) phase
- Active outreach to prospective buyers on longlist
- Documentation of prospective buyers with information memorandum
- Structuring and processing of electronic data room (net files)
- Creation of process letter
- Collection and review of NBOs/preliminary bids
Binding offer (BO) phase
- Selection of prospective buyers for access to data room
- Due diligence on buyer side
- Assistance in drafting the contract
- Property viewings (on a pre-determined day)
- Q&A support on queries from potential buyers
- Collection and review of BOs
- Optional: 1-3 bidding rounds
Negotiations and closing
- Lead or supporting role in final negotiations
- Joint drafting of contract
- Participation in contract signing and closing
SPGI is pleased to offer additional services, also in cooperation with select external experts if needed.